Lunch Information & Menu

Advance or daily payment may be made to the cafeteria manager or turned in to a teacher by cash or check for lunch, breakfast, and snacks. One check and one envelope per child do not combine payments. Please put student's name on payment. No Charging allowed. All breakfasts, lunches, and snacks must be paid for at time of purchase. Account notices will be sent home every Tuesday.

Make lunch payments with debit or credit cards, view account balances, create payment reminders and review purchase history, all from one secure location

mySchoolBucks Get Started Guide

For our parents, a short Step-by-step to get you started with mySchoolBucks

Meal Charging Policy

Lunch Menus

Student $1.40 $7.00 $28.00
Reduced $0.30 $1.50 $6.00
Visitor Breakfast $2.50 $12.50 $50.00
Staff Breakfast $2.25 $11.25 $45.00
Extra Student Breakfast $2.05 $10.25 $41.00

Student $2.60 $12.00 $48.00
Reduced $0.40 $2.00 $8.00
Visitor Lunch $3.55 $17.50 $70.00
Extra Student Lunch $2.80 $14.00 $56.00

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.